Skip to main content

Incorrect Pay?

An employee should contact their Expert Business Office if they feel their gross earnings is incorrect.  The Expert Business Office will then contact the WVU Payroll Office.  If the employee has been shorted on their pay, the difference will be paid to the employee on the next regular payroll.  If the employee has been overpaid, the WVU Payroll Office will calculate the net overpayment and the employee will be required to reimburse the university.