- Authorization to Cancel (Voluntary Deductions) [pdf]
- Direct Deposit Form [pdf]
- To make changes to any account, mark "change" for the account that you wish to change. Bank documents are required for this request.
- To stop deposits sent to a secondary account, mark "cancel" for the account that you wish to stop. Bank documents are NOT needed for this transaction.
- Federal W-4 and State Tax Forms [Tax Services Site]
- Legal Name Change [Qualtrics]
- Time Sheet [xls]
- Address and legal name changes can be completed by logging into portal.wvu.edu and completing the Qualtrics form under the MyHR tab.
Form Submission Instructions
For security purposes, changes to direct deposit and/or tax forms cannot be accepted via email.
Completed forms and supporting bank documents must be submitted to Payroll using one of the following options:
1. Login to Liquidfiles.wvu.edu and share the file with firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Submit in person to any Shared Services location and present a WVU employee or student ID card
3. Fax to Payroll at 304-293-7266 and include a WVU employee or student ID card
Please see Pay Schedules for direct deposit change deadlines per pay date.
For more information on obtaining the direct deposit form or submitting a direct deposit change, please see here [pdf].
Attention WVU Parkersburg employees: If you submit a direct deposit or tax form update via Liquidfiles, please also send an email to Payroll@mail.wvu.edu once you have uploaded your files. Please DO NOT include the form or any banking information in your email as it is not secure. This will be Payroll's only notification; therefore, if we do not receive the email, the change will not occur. You will receive email confirmation from Payroll once your forms have been received and processed.