Paperless Pay Statements
Why go paperless?
1. EBO’s will not have to come to the payroll office to pick up statements of earnings
2. EBO’s will not have to sort and distribute to various units within their departments
3. Employee’s will have the ability to view their earnings 5 days prior to pay day
4. Employee’s will have the ability to view/print current and previous pay period of statements
5. Employees will have the ability to view/print current and previous years of W-2’s
6. No more lost statements
7. Unopened paper statements collecting in desk drawers
8. Cost savings to the state, WVU and the departments for postage and time and labor
Creating a “MYAPPS” Account
Follow these easy steps and you will have the ability to logon and receive your payroll information on line 5 – 7 days prior to payday and eliminate receiving a paper statement.
1. Log on to www.wvsao.gov
2. Click on “MyApps” link
3. Click “Sign Up” and complete the requested information
4. Contact Payroll/Employee Processing Services at 304.293.3379 option1 or email email@example.com to go paperless.
By enrolling into Electronic Notice of Deposit (ENOD), you have access to current and past payroll information and W-2’s.
If you have questions or need assistance, please call 304.292.3379 x1