Documents to Bring with you
Documents to bring with you for payroll processing:
A. Direct Deposit information
A banking document must be submitted for a domestic checking or savings account. Any of the following are acceptable:1. Voided check.
2. Typed memo from the banking institution that includes the full routing and account numbers. Memos should be on bank letterhead and signed by a bank official.
3. Copy of a bank statement that includes the full routing and account numbers.
4. Counter checks - Full name and address will need to be written on the top of the check
B. Identification to present for Form I-9Only original, unexpired documents will be accepted. NO PHOTOCOPIES
1. You may view the List of Acceptable Documents. [pdf] Employees must present one item From List A or a combination of one item from List B and one item from List C.
2. All List B documents presented must contain a photo to comply with E-verify regulations.